Rancauu (thats good, proses belajar) :)

I'm not understand with that has what happend
And i just cant meaning it
The meeting which first since bring the signal
Now, more and more to simple feeling

What know feeling which to cover my heart
You and your attitude make me uncertain
I miss you but i hate
And i just can to resist shame

I dont know what you feeling same it
That seen to be possibility
But, i not want to think past
Because, i not want my inside to bear wound

Believed, i love you
I feel tobe different
Just with you i want to live
In your near, i feeling awake

Your whisper soft to torment me
To imagine it make me weak down
Like as you know that i has feeling
Too bad, i dont know will some far

Who has to suspact love will present between us?
Who has guess you can make me charmed?
Feeling the first just normal
Change to become feeling that not proper


Creation : PIMS
Translator : MMR

Komentar

Postingan Populer